KC Storm has been serving area women since 2004. The Storm plays an eight game season running from April through
June. Games are played on Saturday nights, at 7:00pm, at North Kansas City High School.
The team mission is to provide a safe, positive and fun opportunity for women in Kansas City and
surrounding areas to play tackle football.
The Storm values their players and is dedicated to providing a quality experience for the players. The Storm commits to:
• provide safe locations and facilities for practice and play;
• provide trainers, medical personnel, a training program and diet suggestions;
• provide a positive experience where players are respected, their time valued, and family and
occupation commitments recognized;
• operating the team without reliance on fines;
• provide a chain of command for communication of issues and concerns without fear of recourse;
• provide an environment free of favoritism, embracing diversity and intolerant of harassment.